Strategic theme 2:
Maintaining the <IR> Framework, underpinned by leading practice and guidance
[ highlight boxes ]
The <IR> Framework review is discussed on pages 8-9.
- We added 92 (2016: 56) new examples of best practice in the Examples Database and 127 (2016: 64) new reporter organizations.
- Web traffic reduced slightly by 3%, against a 15% increase of the <IR> Framework webpage. In 2018 we will improve the improve access and search facilities of the database, and a redesign of our homepage will make it more visible and accessible.
- Black Sun, with whom we run the Database, published research providing a snapshot of 50 organizations recognized for their integrated reporting to assess best practice globally.
See the <IR> Framework review on pages 8-9.
Going forward our KPIs will include the score from IIRC stakeholder survey questions below (a stakeholder survey was not performed in 2017):
- What is your view of the quality of research and reports produced by the IIRC and partners as shown on the IIRC website?
- To what extent does available guidance and tools address barriers to practical integrated reporting adoption?