IIRC publishes 2019 <IR> Business Network Programme of Activities
The IIRC has published the 2019 programme of activities for its flagship <IR> Business Network. Highlights of the 2019 programme include: a confidential specialist and investor review of participant’s integrated reports; the opportunity to engage with the Integrated Thinking and Strategy Group; monthly tailored webinars; and complimentary places to attend the IIRC Global Conference 2019.
The <IR> Business Network is the IIRC’s global flagship programme for engaging with leading organisations around the world committed to furthering thinking and practice in integrated reporting.
It is made up of a diverse group of leading organisations from different sectors and regions around the world, who share the IIRC’s vision and play a key role in raising awareness and encouraging adoption of integrated thinking and reporting around the world.
Participants receive the following benefits:
- Having their integrated report reviewed
- Participating in the development of technical guidance
- Dialogue with investors
- Sharing their integrated reporting journey
- Providing leading practice examples
- Discussing hot topic info with experts and peers
- Accessing key resources
- Engaging with the <IR> Academic Network