Training license: Chile
Direct contact: Lorena Badilla Bello, [email protected]
Deloitte Risk Advisory (Deloitte Chile) is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited in Chile. We support organisations to make strategic decisions and respond to problems based on valuable information about the Risks and Sustainability they face in order to grow their business and protect their reputation.
Our main services are:
- Sustainability and Climate Change (Sustainability) – We strategically advise our clients on sustainability and climate change, supporting organisations in their transition to a low-carbon green economy. Our experience lies in different industries, our main experience lies in the Mining Industry and its chain of suppliers. We have been advising on climate change for more than 12 years in the local market in climate strategies, quantification, verification and management plans regarding climate change.
- Corporate Governance – We help boards and their members to be more effective in supervising the key risks of their organisation, and in the implementation of best practices.
- Strategic Risk – We identify, monitor and provide sources of information on trends and disruptive changes that could affect the competitive advantage, market position and strategy of the company.
- Brand and Reputation Risk – We manage and measure the brand, reputation and customer experience, giving organisations the tools and knowledge to build a differentiated and resilient brand and experience.
- Crisis Management – We help companies to prepare, respond and emerge stronger from any major crisis; services include business crisis programs, crisis preparedness through simulations, rapid responses, effective communication with groups of interest, and recovery programs.
Our experience in corporate sustainability for more than a decade, providing advice on reportability of companies in different fields, under different international standards, allows us to position ourselves in the market, with high-quality learning material on integrated reports.
“One of the main challenges for companies in this context of transformation and changes in the world and the business sector is to take the lead in the disclosure of financial and non-financial information in an integrated way as visualized and inspired by IIRC. Given the above, the training program will help organisations to empower themselves in how to strengthen their transparency in this matter. We believe that the IIRC and Deloitte alliance will allow a significant expansion of this type of practice in Chile in the Latin market”. – David Falcon Adasme, Director of Sustainability, Reputation, Sustainable Finance and Reputation