Creating Value Series
Bringing together trends, research, market views and case studies on <IR> Creating Value is an ongoing series of publications, written to highlight the practical outcomes of adopting integrated reporting.
- Creating Value: Benefits to Investors highlights what the International Integrated Reporting Framework aims to deliver to investors and how it helps to meet their demands for better information from investee companies. It aims to show that integrated reports can deliver that better information – and that investors recognise this benefit.
- Creating Value: CFO Leadership in integrated reporting sets out how integrated reporting supports the CFO agenda. We intend it to be a resource for CFOs themselves and also for those who seek to update and influence their CFO on the integrated reporting agenda. Chief financial officers (CFOs) occupy influential leadership roles in their organisations. They are ideally placed to drive momentum of integrated reporting as a means to understand and communicate how their organisations create value over time.
- Creating Value: The cyclical power of integrated thinking and reporting looks at the central relationship between Integrated Reporting and its cyclical power and relationship with integrated thinking. It sees reporting and thinking as two sides of the same coin – both necessary to enhance connectivity in the organisation and enhanced communication on value creation.
- The Value of Human Capital reporting highlights the value of reporting on human capital, sharing some of the developments and experimentation taking place in this area.
- Integrated Reporting and investor benefits, highlights the increasingly compelling evidence on the value of integrated reporting for investors
- Value to investors demonstrates the link between investment decisions, corporate behaviour and reporting.
- Value to the board provides a rich resource for organisations adopting integrated reporting.
The Comissão Brasileira do Relato Integrado have also translated the Creating Value series so that it is available in Portuguese.