The role of the International Integrated Reporting Framework Board is to recommend for approval any revision, modification or other update to the International Framework as well as provide input on other guidance material relating to integrated reporting or integrated thinking.
The <IR> Framework Board is chaired by Erik Breen.
- Dr. Nurmazilah Dato’ Mahzan Chief Executive Officer, Malaysian Institute of Accountants
- Erik Breen Managing Director, Infinsus
- Robbie Campo Group Executive – Brand, Engagement, Advocacy and Product, Cbus Super
- Vania Maria da Costa Borgerth Head, Brazilian Network for Integrated Reporting (CBARI)
- Michael Gebbert Project Manager, Transformation Accounting and Taxes
- Yoichi Mori Technical Director, Japanese Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Cora Olsen Sustainable business expert, independent advisor, Denmark
- Leigh Roberts CEO, Integrated Reporting Committee of South Africa
- Hugh Shields Chairman, Corporate Reporting Projects, Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (ICAS)
- Jason A. Voss CEO, Active Investment Management (AIM) Consulting
- Zubair Wadee Director, WithNova
View the latest <IR> Framework Board meeting minutes here.